Click here if you
need magnetic signs for vans

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company or
video producers in Milton Keynes

Geoff Fowler - Artist

Privacy Policy

Author Topic: Brooke Bond Database Software  (Read 2762 times)

teaboy

Brooke Bond Database Software
« on: February 25, 2012, 04:26:55 PM »
I Have Brooke Bond Collectables Database software which is supposed to run on any Window, however I have tried it on 6 computers running Windows 7 and although it seems to load, you can't access the Cards I have or want data. Thw window appears but no card details to select. I loaded this onto an old laptop running XP and it workrd but it is so slow and frustrating to use. Has anyone managed to get to work on 7? Many thanks. teaboy.

lachlan

Re: Brooke Bond Database Software
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 05:39:43 PM »
You might want to email the following: judith@brookebondcollectables.co.uk assuming the software you use came from there. Apparently they are having one or two compatibility issues.

teaboy

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 03:38:32 PM »
Thanks Lachlan, I purchased this software from them earlier last year and returned it, which earned me a mention on their webpage.!!! I bought it again because the company offered no suggestions to get it to work and I found this old laptop running XP, it work perfectly but is too outdated and slow. The software is brilliant (on XP) and I have a large collection of the Brooke Bond cards and albums. Two options 1. I will email them and 2. I might install XP on to my new laptop??? Thanks teaboy :)

lachlan

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 03:42:45 PM »
Now you know why a lot of businesses still prefer to use XP as their operating system! Regards,

IanSammel

• German cards
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 07:03:03 PM »
I come from somewhere long ago...
and now there's no way back
Be Bop Deluxe

Who's online

25 Guests, 0 Users