Click here if you
need magnetic signs for vans

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company or
video producers in Milton Keynes

Geoff Fowler - Artist

Privacy Policy

Author Topic: POKEMON - HOW MANY SETS  (Read 384 times)

Ogdenscards

• Collects all cards issued by Ogden's
POKEMON - HOW MANY SETS
« on: May 10, 2018, 08:24:07 AM »
There are probably many sites that give me this information but just thought that we should have a topic / post mentioning them, I think sam is a bit of an expert on this subject.

Some basic information about how many sets and are they still being produced?
Always looking for interesting cards and associated goods issued by Ogden's you can see samples of cards I am looking for in the wants section.
Best Regards David

bri.d

• britians .diecast. cigarette & brooke bond cards
Re: POKEMON - HOW MANY SETS
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 08:58:25 AM »
I no very little about pokemon cards.But i remember you had one of the major cards for the time Charizard
always looking for unlisted. brooke bond cards. albums. order forms. canadian dinosaur reprints. spyfile cards

bri.d

• britians .diecast. cigarette & brooke bond cards
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 12:56:36 PM »
All the sets /cards issued between 1996-2017 with pictures & variants. enjoy

https://www.quora.com/How-many-Pok%C3%A9mon-cards-are-there
always looking for unlisted. brooke bond cards. albums. order forms. canadian dinosaur reprints. spyfile cards

Cedric1812

• Birds, Early USA, Pokemon, UK Tobacco advertising
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 03:36:09 PM »
They are definitely still being produced in their millions and the most recent 'Era' is Sun & Moon and at present the 6th set in this series is called 'Forbidden Light' and the 7th set ('Celestial Storm') will be released in the UK in August. As for how many sets there are.... several hundred if you include theme decks, promo cards, Japanese variants etc. It is HUGE and is collected avidly across the globe with America, Japan and the UK being the biggest markets.

The sets are issued in several languages though too and you can find Russian (certainly for the XY era), Portuguese, Korean, French, German etc to add a little more variation into the mix ;)

I'd always recommend Bulbapedia as the one stop shop for info on the different series.
Always interested in buying rare bird cards and general reference material (books, magazines etc.)

Ogdenscards

• Collects all cards issued by Ogden's
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 10:49:37 AM »
You didn't let me down Sam, there is a lot more than I released and will keep buying as I find them at car boots etc.
Always looking for interesting cards and associated goods issued by Ogden's you can see samples of cards I am looking for in the wants section.
Best Regards David

Cedric1812

• Birds, Early USA, Pokemon, UK Tobacco advertising
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 04:04:57 AM »
Just a note on that for you David. The Topps series aren't especially sought after; it's the blue backed 'official' TCG cards that you should look to target. Condition with Pok?mon is now heavily dominated by the PSA too. As much as they like to focus on sport I think a growing trend has been that they're seeing as many Pok?mon submissions as baseball (if not more). As a result you need to look at the back of the cards to check for little white marks along the blue edge as these are usually what will dictate the market price.
Always interested in buying rare bird cards and general reference material (books, magazines etc.)

Who's online

16 Guests, 0 Users