Click here if you
need magnetic signs for vans

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company or
video producers in Milton Keynes

Geoff Fowler - Artist

Privacy Policy

Author Topic: brookebond  (Read 7341 times)

bri.d

• britians .diecast. cigarette & brooke bond cards
Re: brookebond
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 03:02:43 PM »
it is a very good collection  beside the most  obuiovs sets theres.  only the international footballers black back set .with any signifacant value not many complete sets known .
he says it is complete in sets and albums that are listed .the better albums arn;t included.
the 3 very rare order forms arn;t included but he does have one listed separately. a vast majority of the error cards are only test cards. very easy to buy on ebay for £1 -£2 each  unless ive missed something  i dont know were he gets £10.990 from
always looking for unlisted. brooke bond cards. albums. order forms. canadian dinosaur reprints. spyfile cards

fossil

• natural history, scienced, museum studies
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 08:30:24 PM »
very impressed by the neatness of his collection.
just as a collection should be stored.
i was wondering if anybody would have the time to calculate the exact price of the cards, the albums and slipcases, interleaving and pockets ?
did notice that he has for sale one set of the wildlife prints, that i put images on the the gallery, under the uk teacards section, for £75.
i have rarely seen these prints on ebay before, the last time, one set were selling at around £10, a few years back

bri.d

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2012, 06:31:10 PM »
 i see failed to to get an offer. now at a much lower price£4.990
always looking for unlisted. brooke bond cards. albums. order forms. canadian dinosaur reprints. spyfile cards

fossil

• natural history, scienced, museum studies
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2012, 09:37:42 PM »
i did purchase the canadian issue set of african wildlife from him, as i only found out recently, that the text information, was different than the GB issue set

bri.d

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2012, 03:42:03 PM »
hes certanley a tryer back up to £11.900,i dont think he would get £600 inclueing the book case,i dont know why he thinks this collection is worth so much.

lachlan

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2013, 09:55:00 PM »
I'm not a Brooke Bond collector, other than the occasional set, but those who are might be interested in 65 yards high of Brooke Bond cards on auction at: http://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/lockdales/catalogue-id-2872406/lot-16596442

Who's online

14 Guests, 0 Users