Click here if you
need magnetic signs for vans

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company or
video producers in Milton Keynes

Geoff Fowler - Artist

Privacy Policy

Author Topic: Photo images  (Read 1904 times)

Ogdenscards

• Collects all cards issued by Ogden's
Photo images
« on: May 01, 2012, 12:47:08 AM »
I wanted to show a comparison of three cards, took a scan of all three and each time I try to publish it tells me the file is to big. So put it in the gallery but this is not immediately published.

A lot of our discussions may refer to images perhaps the memory content for images could be increased for each posting.
Always looking for interesting cards and associated goods issued by Ogden's you can see samples of cards I am looking for in the wants section.
Best Regards David

admin

• Administrator
Re: Photo images
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 12:07:27 PM »
Thanks for pointing out these problems.

I have increased the maximum file size permitted for attachments to 900kb and streamlined the Gallery approval setup so that you should find that gallery submissions get approved straight away.

Hopefully this should solve the problems you've experienced.

Uploaded pictures don't need to be any higher resolution than 72 dpi. Any higher than this does not improve the displayed picture as the extra resolution does not appear on screen plus higher resolution pictures take longer to load, use more bandwidth and we get complaints from Google.

If any members are unsure how to upload pictures please see this post:

http://www.cigarettecardcollecting.com/index.php?topic=155.0

Geoff

Ogdenscards

• Collects all cards issued by Ogden's
Re: Photo images
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 01:35:53 PM »
Thank you, have now managed to post the image, I will have to work out how to reduce the size of resolution for future.
Always looking for interesting cards and associated goods issued by Ogden's you can see samples of cards I am looking for in the wants section.
Best Regards David

Who's online

10 Guests, 0 Users