Click here if you
need magnetic signs for vans

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company or
video producers in Milton Keynes

Geoff Fowler - Artist

Privacy Policy

Author Topic: Gallery is working again  (Read 1891 times)

admin

• Administrator
Gallery is working again
« on: March 07, 2013, 10:15:27 PM »
After struggling manfully with the gallery most of this evening is is now working properly again.

wolfie

• Military Silks, Military, SciFi Trade.
Re: Gallery is working again
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 08:31:14 AM »
well done mate, my favorite part

fossil

• natural history, scienced, museum studies
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 11:08:04 AM »
wolfie, i tried to put into the gallery, some of my space art cards for you to see, but it failed.
when my daughter comes round next week, i'll get her put them on again.

wolfie

• Military Silks, Military, SciFi Trade.
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 11:35:11 AM »
cheers, i have put a few new ones up from the starlog magazine set. i am allways intersted in different space sets so anything you have space related would be great.

fossil

• natural history, scienced, museum studies
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 01:40:23 PM »
never heard of the stalog set before wolfie.
could you give me more details about the set ?

the 'let 'em all come', although never having seen this image before, seeems to ring a bell.
i come across this a few days back, in reference to some cards, but i cannot recall where i see it at the moment, so its got me thinking now, and i;ll have to try to recall where i came across it.

the modern day trade cards sets, although may not have an appeal as some of the old military cigarette cards, i find them very appealing and nostalgic.
i remember these sets, when i was a lad, and found them more appealing than some of the old cigarette cards i used to find.
locally in the area of london, my local sweet/toy shop, would sell a packet of mint, mixed modern trade cards for 3d, or a complete set for one shilling.
after school, all of my school mates, would be in the shop, buying packs of the 3d cards, with our pocket money.
we could only see the top card of the pack of six, so all other cards were a surprise and delight.
sometimes wee would save up our pocket money at the end of a week, and buy a complete set, and all the lads would be looking at the cards in the set.
they were blissful happy sunny and care free days in the late fifties and sixties

magpiemick

• newcastle united related stuff
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 02:06:19 PM »
Nice items posted in the gallery Wolfie nice to see other members cards I,ll scan some of me Newcastle cards and put em on here for you

Who's online

20 Guests, 0 Users