need a
Corporate Video Production Company or
video producers in Milton Keynes

Geoff Fowler - Artist

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 7355 times)

madmike

Re: Hi
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2013, 10:50:03 PM »
...I just hope we don't turn into the 2013/14 QPR (apologies to any Hoops fans) .

Surely the Asian owners aren't going to make you play in blue & white hoops next season  :)

Robin Friday

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 10:50:31 AM »
Hi MadMike ,
I guess anything is possible with the new influx of Ringgits and following on from the theme started by Captain P  ,  if it secured another year in the top flight it wouldn't bother me if they played in bathing trunks but I doubt that would increase shirt sales in the far East .

Welcome to CCC .

MansfieldTerrier

• Looking for Huddersfield Town stuff
    • Huddersfield Town Cards & Stickers
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2014, 03:29:43 PM »
Hi Steve,
Bought several HTAFC cards from you on eBay, a couple most recently too.
Never had you as a Bees fan; do you know Paul Briers? He has a Brentford FC memorabilia website.

MT ;)

Ogdenscards

• Collects all cards issued by Ogden's
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2014, 11:40:37 AM »
Welcome Steve, thought the name was familiar just looked at an envelope received the other day and I think from you. Does "Ogden's Miniatures" ring any bells.

Looking forward to your posts.
Always looking for interesting cards and associated goods issued by Ogden's you can see samples of cards I am looking for in the wants section.
Best Regards David

wandererpaul

• Brentford FC Memorabilia
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2014, 09:28:36 PM »
Hi Steve,
Bought several HTAFC cards from you on eBay, a couple most recently too.
Never had you as a Bees fan; do you know Paul Briers? He has a Brentford FC memorabilia website.

MT ;)

Yes, we have met! We purchased an auction lot together recently to save us bidding against each other! He has a few cards on my memorabilia site. He was the one that gave me the idea to start it!

http://brentfordfcmemorabilia.wordpress.com/

Hopefully, in time, there will be Brentford FC website similar to yours MT. ;)
Not Forgotten; W.Allwright,H.Gould,J.Greechan,P.Hagan,G.Kennedy,G.Littler,H.Purver,H.Robotham,P.Saunders,R.Shields,A.Walker

MansfieldTerrier

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 10:44:05 PM »
I look forward to that, Steve.
And by the way ... Congrats on beating Sadford today.
Even though we lost at Donny it did my heart good to see both Sadford and L666s DisUnited lose. :D

SteveClaiden

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2014, 11:31:00 AM »
Yes, we have met! We purchased an auction lot together recently to save us bidding against each other! He has a few cards on my memorabilia site. He was the one that gave me the idea to start it!

http://brentfordfcmemorabilia.wordpress.com/

Hopefully, in time, there will be Brentford FC website similar to yours MT. ;)

This Paul character gets everywhere ;)   Pleased to see the Site really take off as I'd been wanting to show off my Brentford cards for ages but Paul just stepped it up a level and now all sorts are appearing on there. The downside is that it's given me more of a general collecting bug and now my range of Brentford memorabilia is expanding.

The fascinating thing was I thought I had a fairly comprehensive Brentford card collection but when I met Paul, I realised how much I was missing and not just the rarer cards.  Trade issuers in particular have a lot to answer for.  Still, it's good that we've been able to help each other out and done a few swapsies as well.

As for the rest of you, I knew I'd dealt with a couple of you. I'm guessing there's a David that i sold to this year who's posted above as well (i'm unsure of the etiquette of disclosing names)

Didn't realise I'd forgotten about this site for so long.  It wasn't the Yoville defeat that kept me away, just my own preoccupation with so many other things.  Still nice to think that a year later we will be playing in the Championship after all and a mouthwatering league it looks to be.

Still looking for the rarer Brentford cards.  Can't afford the VCC cards right now unless anyone has some at a bargain price.  Bunsens always welcome. Have 5 now (Paul tells me there are 18 !!!!)  Hoping Garry D still has the Tobler & Clarnico cards which I want to pick up gradually over the next 6 months.

Just finding this money thing a bit of an issue and justifying to the missus spending £50+ on one small piece of card  ;)

Ogdenscards

• Collects all cards issued by Ogden's
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2014, 10:27:05 AM »
Yes a strong etiquette, I keep my name David a secret - does that remind you of "don't tell him your name Pike" and I notice you have camaflarged your name as well.

All friends here.

Always looking for interesting cards and associated goods issued by Ogden's you can see samples of cards I am looking for in the wants section.
Best Regards David

SteveClaiden

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2014, 12:35:25 PM »
Yes a strong etiquette, I keep my name David a secret - does that remind you of "don't tell him your name Pike" and I notice you have camaflarged your name as well.

All friends here.

But David, Ogdenscards is quite an unusual surname.  As you say, I was quite happy to disclose my first name as well as surname ;)

MansfieldTerrier

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2014, 05:26:07 PM »
Hi Steve!
You won't recognise me from this username but I have bought several Huddersfield eBay items from you.
With reference to another thread on this site, I can recommend Steve as an 'honourable' dealer. :D

MT ;)

SteveClaiden

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2014, 10:11:49 PM »
Mr Mansfield Terrier

I'm fairly certain I know who you are....after all, how many Huddersfield supporters are there ?

Lovely site by the way

MansfieldTerrier

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2014, 10:24:57 PM »
Cheers, Steve.
And you're not wrong in re: number of Town fans! :D

MT ;)

Who's online

17 Guests, 0 Users