April 26, 2018, 04:46:26 AM

Click here if you
need magnetic signs for vans

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company or
video producers in Milton Keynes

Geoff Fowler - Artist

Author Topic: Panini Prizm world cup cards  (Read 1707 times)

GuineaGoldjr

Panini Prizm world cup cards
« on: April 18, 2014, 05:10:59 PM »
Anyone know much about Panini Prizm cards.Thinking of buying a box off of Ebay for £91.00.Really nise looking cards but rather pricey and I would like to think they are also an investment that will go up in value-thoughts from other footy card collectors appreciated.

wolfie

• Military Silks, Military, SciFi Trade.
Re: Panini Prizm world cup cards
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 06:51:04 PM »
Seen them on Alan's site. They are certainly the best cards I have seen so far and I guess are aimed towards the more adult end of the market. As for being an investment, I guess that depends on a number of factors and who can tell with markets. Just going off the price some of the xl set are commanding I would guess that the price won't go down.
If you do purchase scan a few pics in so we can share.

MFC91

• Looking for Motherwell FC items
Collector of items related to Motherwell FC.

GuineaGoldjr

Re: Panini Prizm world cup cards
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 05:33:39 PM »
I purchased a few with the intention of collecting them but then found an online list of all the available cards and changed my mind because there are far too many.Take Phillip Lahm for example (Germany captain).If you collect every prizm variation,captain variation and world cup star variation this adds up to 45+ cards for just 1 player!Add to the fact they are not cheap and you would be looking at a vast amount to complete the set.Although my thoughts are that the price of them will drop dramatically after the world cup but think the autograph cards will hold their price.

Who's online

27 Guests, 0 Users